- NATURAL FINDS
- 300% increase in the collagen level
- 78% increase in epidermis thickness
- 49% cheek area wrinkle reduction
- 30% eye area wrinkle reduction
- Source: A randomized, controlled comparative study of...benefits of a cosmetic niacinamide/peptide/retinyl... vs. a prescription 0.02% Tretinoin...(The British Journal of Dermatology-- Mar, 2010)
- Source: A comparative study of the effects of retinol and retinoic acid on histological, molecular, and clinical properties of human skin (Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology-- 18 November 2015)
Reduce wrinkles and smooth skin
Tretinoin speeds up the production of overturning skin cells, making the epidermis thicker and reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Tretinoin reduces the appearance of enlarged pores by clearing the cellular debris around them making them appear smaller.
Reduce Brown Spots
For brown spots that give the skin an uneven tone, tretinoin sloughs them off and curbs the production of melanin, a darker pigment.
No doctors visits, no pharmacy lines, just results
- Complete a 3 min online questionnaire & upload photos
- Doctor prescribes the dosage based on info provided
- The treatment is delivered to your doorstep
- Keep in touch with your doctor and track your skincare journey with eNurse
Already purchased Face-Rx?
Start your Day 1 check up with eNurse now!GO TO eNURSE
Face-Rx Complete anti-aging
1. The Night Cream (Rx)
This prescription cream has been formulated by our dermatologists to effectively treat wrinkles, texture, and sun damage.
The Night Cream has 3 different dosage levels that’s personalized to fit your skin’s tolerance & sensitivity:
2. The Day Cream
This moisturizing SPF keeps your skin plump, hydrated, & protected from the sun.
3. The Cleanser
This gentle cleanser cleans out clogged pores without stripping you dry.
Get connected to your skin. With eNurse you can:
- Track Your Progress
- Personalize Treatment
- Q&A with Dermatologist
Before + After Face-Rx
Amanda J. 42
Carrie M. 57
Laura E. 40
Experts behind Face-Rx:
Dr. Marie Jhin
Board Certified Dermatologist
Nurse Practitioner in Dermatology
Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Chemist
Learn more about Tretinoin & Face-Rx
Welcome to Face-Rx!
First, let's make sure we're available in your state.
We're still working on being able to provide prescriptions to your state. Enter your email below to receive a discount offer when we become available to you!
Perfect! We're available in your state.
Next, we need to know if you are currently nursing or pregnant.
Unfortunately though, we cannot provide you with treatment at this time.
Since topical products can be absorbed into the body and potentially impact development of the fetus.
Come back whenever you're ready and in the meantime, head to our marketplace for great natural finds!SHOP MARKETPLACE